S01E11: Electile Dysfunction
Sal gets politically incorrect this week and explains how and why America elected a reality tv show host as the leader of the free world. When he’s not sobbing over the election he also talks about masturbation terms from around the world, Sarah Lee’s creepy banana bread, viking cats, Stanley kubrick’s boxes, Jon Ronson, Wizard World, Chinese movie laws, Gal Gadot’s casting couch, Codename: Rocky, Cosplayers getting a free pass, platitudes, intolerance, and the celebration of hoarding. Welcome to the beginning of the end.
Art by Bill Sienkiewicz
Top of the Stack
Big Geek News
- Wizard World sues Stephen Shamus
- New Chinese movie laws
- Spoiler: Gal Galdot wants to make out with one of the planet’s hottest women
- Rocky Balboa almost was a member of G. I. Joe
Nerdrage of the Week
- Why do cosplayers get a pass for sexuality?
- Why doesn’t anyone complain about misogyny in shitty industries?
- Perez, Ramos and others offer platitudes
- Mitch Breitweiser attacked for his opinion
- Can we stop making OCD fandom special?
- (224) 801-GEEK