S01E07: Black Hat or White Hat?
On a very gender nonspecific episode, Sal cracks down on Cage #1 and Batman Beyond: Rebirth #1 and flips the format of #TopoftheStack with talk about Timeless on NBC and Westworld from HBO. We get deep discussion on the nature of storytelling and the ideas of humanity. #NerdRage continues the Cage with Luke Cage being both too black and not black enough, Wonder Woman being queer but not queer enough, and Vampirella being irrelevant but still porny. We finish off with making fun of various panels at NYCC and useless rambling about Paul Poes.
Top of the Stack
Nerdrage of the Week
- Luke Cage is Racist – Or is it too Conservative?
- Wonder Woman creator to get biopic from Sony
- Artists leaving DC over “creative differences”
- New Vampirella Series
- Fat Shaming at NYCC
- The “Name-too-long-to-make-sense” Panel at NYCC
- Being “Truly Bold” at NYCC
Subscribe to the Big Geek Show: